Temporary placement is a good solution for many businesses. For example, maternity leave, annual holiday, sick leave and long service leave.
- Perfect for short-term positions or situations where the length of work is not always definite.
- Moore Personnel will be the employer. We pay the employee’s wages on a weekly basis and invoice your company.
- Our charge rate is calculated on the hours worked per week. This rate includes superannuation, workers’ compensation, and payroll tax, plus GST.
- 24-hours service to ensure an immediate response.
- An extensive database of potential employees.
- Temporary employees are interviewed and screened to ensure skills, personality, and competencies match the job description.
- Evaluation and testing of candidate skills on up-to-date ‘ProveIt’ software.
- Thorough reference checking.